Used in professional and college sports venues, golf courses and home lawns
Celebration is a deep blue-green bermudagrass that has finished best in numerous university research studies for wear tolerance and recovery, drought resistance and tolerance and bermudagrass shade tolerance. Found in professional and college sports venues, golf courses and home lawns.
WHERE IT WILL GROW
Celebration is currently being used in numerous applications: homes, professional golf and sports venues and parks throughout the southern United States and throughout the world. Celebration performs well across a variety of applications.
Striking Blue-Green Color, Top-Rated Drought Tolerance, Most Shade Tolerant Bermuda, Excellent Wear Tolerance and Divot Recovery, Reduced Fertilization - Proven Performance Across All Spectrums For Over Two Decades.
CELEBRATION BERMUDA GRASS MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Soil test every two years.
- Amend soil to maintain pH between 6.0 and 7.0
- Know your soil type!
- Sharpen blades every spring.
- Keep mowed between .5 to 1.5 inches
- Don’t cut of more than 1/3 the blade
- Don’t overwater.
- Water less in cooler fall months.
- About 1 inch a week total irrigation spring & summer.
- Water deeply, frequently, and in early AM.
- Pre-emergents prevent weeds from germinating.
- Post-emergents kill weeds after they germinate.
- A thick, lush lawn is the best deterrent to weeds.
- Overly wet grass + shade = fungus problems.
- Apply systemic fungicide to prevent fungus outbreaks.
- Use multiple fungicide applications to treat affected areas.
- Use a broad spectrum insecticide.
- For a once-a-year treatment, July & August are good months.
- If using a granular insecticide, water in after application.
- Look for insect damage on grass blades and/or roots.